Partner With AI New Zealand
Our Partnership program connects vendors, service providers and professional services with tech savvy professionals and businesses ready to start developing AI technology.
Our 2018 program runs from February to September. The schedule includes monthly AIHappyHour events, AI Workshops, VIP Dinners, an AI Debate Series and conferences for you get involved in.
Check out our program and contact Justin@NewZealand.ai for a Proposal.
Partnerships range from $1,000 to $3,000 per month.
- Sponsor 8 AI HappyHour events (max 11 with Wgtn, Chch, Ham)
- Host one AI Happy Hour event
- Speakers at 2-5 AI Happy Hour events
- Speakers on AI Debate Series
- Participate in AI Workshops
- Sponsor our AI Chats Interview series, feature in 2 episodes
- Membership engagement through email, social, chatbot
Our Platform Partner
Our Innovation Partner
These monthly meet-ups attract between 100-200 people.
They run from 5.30 to 8pm and typically include three talks or case stories from local businesses, vendors or service providers.
Aimed at informing a largely non-technical business audience these events appeal to a wider demographic and is often the starting point on their AI journey.
AIHappyHour events also aim to showcase Kiwi businesses working with AI. Their experience and case stories provide practical advice and meaningful examples.
AIHappyHour's are ticketed events. Usually $20-$35 per person.
Our Education Partner