Join us for this months AIHappyHour at Datacom.
You'll hear about Datacom's AI projects and capability and from a couple of their customers developing AI technology.
- Justin Flitter (AI New Zealand) - Welcome
- Mohit Singh (Datacom) – AI Technology Today
- Rob Bickerdike (Auckland Airport) – The Journey of Building a Virtual Assistant
- Jeff Leddra (Datacom) - Cross-sell & up-sell using Machine Learning and Advanced Analytics
- Warrick Flower & Jason Goodsell (Datacom) – Creating a Culture of Innovation & applying to save human lives
These monthly events are designed to connect and inform the business community about Artificial Intelligence like chatbots, machine learning, natural language generation and automation.
The goal is to help marketers, product managers, business leaders, and other professional services understand what AI is, how to identify business opportunities to build AI technology, connect with suppliers and build internal capability.
It's also the perfect opportunity to showcase local companies building world class technology using Artificial Intelligence, helping everyone see the potential.
Each month the event is hosted by a different organisation working with Artificial Intelligence. Tickets cost $15 per person.